IHC Jobs 2023 | Islamabad High Court Situations Vacant: Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the following vacant posts in Islamabad High Court, Islamabad according to the regional quota/open merit mentioned against each.
Both male and female candidates possessing the required qualifications and experience are eligible to apply.
Latest High Court Jobs 2023 Application Form
- Latest Pak Air Force Civilian Bharti 2023| Joinpaf.gov.pk Last Date
- NDMA Jobs 2023 |www.ndma.gov.pk online apply
- ASF Jobs Written Test Syllabus-MCQs PDF Preparation and pattern
- ASF Physical Test Requirements For Male and Female
- Pak Rangers Sipahi Clerk Jobs September 2023 All Pakistan
- MOD ISI Jobs Advertisement 2023 | recruitment.mod.gov.pk
- How to Become SHO in Pakistan Police
- Latest Pak Railway Jobs 2023 Advertisement
- Latest High Court Jobs 2023 Application Form
- New Frontier Corps FC Sipahi Bharti Sep 2023
- Govt Jobs in Wazarat Dafa (Difa) 2023 Application Form
- Govt Teacher Jobs Under Taleem Program 2023
- PAF Airman Religious Teacher Jobs 2023 Online Registration
- Pak Navy Police Constable Jobs 2023 Online Registration
- Latest Pak Navy Civilian Jobs Sep 2023 Online Registration
- Personal Assistant (Regular Basis) – BPS-14 (Total No. of Posts: 12)
- Law Clerk (On Contract Basis) – BPS- (Total No. of Posts: 07)
- Lift Operator (Regular Basis) – BPS- (Total No. of Posts: 05)
- Personal Assistant: B.A/B.Sc./B.Com with shorthand speed of 110 W.P.M and typing speed of 50 W.P.M. Preference will be given to Law Graduates.
- Law Clerk: LL.B. degree from a recognized institution in Pakistan or abroad, or foreign LL.M degree with at least 3 years’ experience as an Advocate in the High Court or Supreme Court. Minimum of Second Class Honors (3.1) in case of UK degree.
- Lift Operator: Matriculation and certification from a recognized institution for the operation of the latest lift systems. At least 5 years experience in operating lifts in well-established buildings.
How To Apply
- Application forms and Terms of Reference (TORS) can be obtained from the office of the Deputy Registrar (Admn.), Islamabad High Court, G-5, Islamabad, or downloaded from the official website: www.ihc.gov.pk.
- Complete applications, typed or written clearly, should be submitted by hand, registered post, courier service, or email at firstname.lastname@example.org, addressed to the Deputy Registrar (Admn.), Islamabad High Court, Constitutional Avenue, G-5/1, Islamabad.