Pakistan Airforce announced a new advertisement for PAF Airman Religious Teacher Jobs 2023 Online Registration is at www.joinpaf.gov.pk. Male candidates from all over Pakistan are eligible to apply. During the training of Airmen Religious Teacher candidates are allotted the Chief Technician Rank and After training candidates will awarded the Assistant Warrant Officer Rank ( JCO Rank).
Join PAF as a Religious Teacher 2024 must have complete eligibility criteria and other requirements. Selected TEachers will avail handsome salary packages and other facilities like free accommodation, Free Medical, Concession in Fare, and allowances.
PAF Airman Religious Teacher Jobs 2023 Online Registration
|Job Location||Pakistan Air Force|
|Education||Intermediate with Darse Nizami|
|Age Limit||25 to 28 Years|
|Height||163 cm to 188cm|
|Ranks||During Training: Chief Technician|
After Training: Assistant Warrant Officer
|Online Registration||28 August to 01 September 2023|
- Latest Pak Air Force Civilian Bharti 2023| Joinpaf.gov.pk Last Date
- NDMA Jobs 2023 |www.ndma.gov.pk online apply
- ASF Jobs Written Test Syllabus-MCQs PDF Preparation and pattern
- ASF Physical Test Requirements For Male and Female
- Pak Rangers Sipahi Clerk Jobs September 2023 All Pakistan
- MOD ISI Jobs Advertisement 2023 | recruitment.mod.gov.pk
- How to Become SHO in Pakistan Police
- Latest Pak Railway Jobs 2023 Advertisement
- Latest High Court Jobs 2023 Application Form
- New Frontier Corps FC Sipahi Bharti Sep 2023
- Govt Jobs in Wazarat Dafa (Difa) 2023 Application Form
- Govt Teacher Jobs Under Taleem Program 2023
- PAF Airman Religious Teacher Jobs 2023 Online Registration
- Pak Navy Police Constable Jobs 2023 Online Registration
- Latest Pak Navy Civilian Jobs Sep 2023 Online Registration
- Airman Religious Teacher
How To Apply
Interested candidates are to visit PAF official website www.joinpaf.gov.pk for online registration. Click Here
Online will start from 28 August 2023 and the last date to apply online is 01 September 2023.
Hafiz e Quran will be preferred.