Directorate General of Literacy & Non-Formal Basic Education announced Govt Teacher Jobs Under Taleem Program 2023 Online Registration. Male, female, and transgender are eligible to apply online.
Literacy Teacher Jobs 2023 in the district of South Punjab Government of Punjab must have complete eligibility criteria and other requirements. Selected individuals will get good salary packages and other facilities. These jobs are announced on a part-time/contract basis but are extendable on satisfactory performance.
Govt Teacher Jobs Under Taleem Program 2023
- Motorway Police Bharti 2024 National Highway and Motorway NH&MP
- Airport Security Force ASF Jobs How To Join ASI, Inspector
- Traffic Police Jobs 2024 Punjab Application Form
- How to Join Pak Army as Soldier(Sipahi) After Matric Base
- How To Join Islamabad Police Jobs For Female, Male
- Frontier Corps FC Balochistan North Jobs 2023 Batch 67 Last Date
- Punjab Police Constable Lady Constable Jobs Application Form 2024
- How to Become Inspector and ASI in FIA for Males and Females
- Join PAF Jobs as Airman 2024 After Matric Base
- PAF Police Jobs 2024 After Matric| Join as Provost Trade
- Latest Pak Air Force Civilian Bharti 2023| Joinpaf.gov.pk Last Date
- Pak Army Jobs 2023 in Punjab Matric Base
- Join Pak Navy 2024 as PN Cadet Permanent Commission
- FC Jobs Written Test Syllabus and Pattern
- Pakistan Ordnance Factories POF Board Jobs 2023
- Age: 18 years & above
- Gender: Male/Female/Transgender
- Qualification: Minimum Intermediate (higher/professional qualification will be preferred)
- Domicile: Punjab
- CNIC: Compulsory
How To Apply
Visit the department’s website at https://literacy.punjab.gov.pk/ for registration. Click Here
Teachers will be appointed purely on a part-time/timetound/honorary/contract basis for one (01) year, with the possibility of extension based on satisfactory performance.
Selected teachers will need to arrange a suitable room within the Union Council for the establishment of the learning center.
The Last Date to apply is 11-09-2023. Late applications will not be entertained