Pakistan Navy announced the latest advertisement for Join Pak Navy as Sailor Marine C-2022-S Online Registration on www.joinpaknavy.gov.pk. Male candidates from all over Pakistan are eligible to apply online for Pak Navy Sailor jobs 2022 after Matric base.
Pakistan Navy Jobs 2022-23 For Marine Sailor must have complete eligibility criteria and other requirements. Selected candidates will avail handsome salary packages and other facilities. So stay on this page to get more information about the jobs below.
Join Pak Navy as Sailor Marine C-2022-S Online Registration
|Job Location||Pakistan Navy|
|Gender||Male from All Pakistan|
|Registration||14 August to 28 August 2022|
|Salary||PKR 35000 to 60000/month|
Apply For New Govt Jobs in Pakistan 2022 Below
- Sindh Police Constable- Lady Constable Jobs 2023 STS Application Form
- Govt Jobs in Atomic Energy 2023 in PO Box No 71
- Coastal Highway Police ASI Jobs 2023 for Male and Female
- BPSC Counter Terrorism CTD Police Jobs 2023 For Male Female Corporal
- Ministry Of National Health Services Jobs 2023 Application Form
- WAPDA Jobs 2023 for All Pakistan Application Form
- Pak Army NLI Regiment Jobs 2023 For Sipahi and Clerk
- Frontier Corps FC LDC and UDC Jobs 2023 Advertisement
- Health Care Department Jobs 2023 Application Form
- New Pak Army COD Jobs 2023 for All Pakistan
- Combined Military Hospital CMH Jobs 2023 Advertisement
- OGDCL Internships Jobs 2023 – Oil and Gas Development Company
- Join Pak Army as Sipahi and Clerk Jobs 2023 Advertisement
- Latest Govt Jobs in FBR January 2023 Advertisement
- Primary and Secondary Healthcare Department Jobs 2023
Eligibility Criteria to Join Pak Navy as Sailor
- Qualification: Matric Science with 60% Marks
- Age Limit: 17 to 21 Years on 01 March 2023.
- Height Required: 5 Feet 6 Inches ( 167.5 Cm).
- Martial status: Unmarried
Benefits to Join Pak Navy as Sailor
- Free Messing, accommodation, and uniform
- Free Medical treatment of self, family, and parents after marriage
- A sailor can avail themselves opportunities of going abroad on cruises/courses/deputations
- In addition to normal pay of Naval Officers 40% extra pay and rations for Officers of Submarine service and SSG(N)
- Education of children in English Medium Schools and Professional Institutions
- 50% Concession on travel by Air/Railway
- Two months leave and one free train voucher from service place of residence in a year
How To Apply
- For Online Registration to Join Pakistan Navy as a Sailor you must visit the Pak Navy’s official website www.joipaknavy.gov.pk. Click Here
- The second method is, You can register yourself by visiting the nearest PN Recruitment & Selection Centre.