Pakistan Navy announced the latest advertisement for Join Pak Navy as Sailor Marine C-2022-S Online Registration on www.joinpaknavy.gov.pk. Male candidates from all over Pakistan are eligible to apply online for Pak Navy Sailor jobs 2022 after Matric base.
Pakistan Navy Jobs 2022-23 For Marine Sailor must have complete eligibility criteria and other requirements. Selected candidates will avail handsome salary packages and other facilities. So stay on this page to get more information about the jobs below.
Join Pak Navy as Sailor Marine C-2022-S Online Registration
|Job Location||Pakistan Navy|
|Gender||Male from All Pakistan|
|Registration||14 August to 28 August 2022|
|Salary||PKR 35000 to 60000/month|
Apply For New Govt Jobs in Pakistan 2022 Below
- New Motorway Police Jobs 2022 NHMP Apply njp.gov.pk
- Railway Police Constable and ASI Jobs 2022
- Intelligence Bureau IB Jobs 2022
- Join Pak Navy as Sailor Marine C-2022-S Online Registration
- Jail Police Constable and Lady Constable Jobs 2022
- NTS Atomic Energy Jobs 2022 Application Form
- AJK Police Jobs 2022 Download NTS Application Form
- Latest FIA Jobs 2022 Online Apply Recruitment.fia.gov.pk
- PPSC Health Department Jobs 2022 For Male and Female
- Sui Southern Gas Company SSGC Jobs 2022 | www.ssgc.com.pk
- National TB Control Program NTP Jobs 2022
- Banking Jobs Across Pakistan 2022 Career Opportunities
- New Government ECP Jobs August 2022 Latest Advertisement
- Join PAF as Airman-AeroTrade-FMA-GC-Provost Latest Jobs 2022-23
- New Government Vacancies at CMH 2022 Advertisement
Eligibility Criteria to Join Pak Navy as Sailor
- Qualification: Matric Science with 60% Marks
- Age Limit: 17 to 21 Years on 01 March 2023.
- Height Required: 5 Feet 6 Inches ( 167.5 Cm).
- Martial status: Unmarried
Benefits to Join Pak Navy as Sailor
- Free Messing, accommodation, and uniform
- Free Medical treatment of self, family, and parents after marriage
- A sailor can avail themselves opportunities of going abroad on cruises/courses/deputations
- In addition to normal pay of Naval Officers 40% extra pay and rations for Officers of Submarine service and SSG(N)
- Education of children in English Medium Schools and Professional Institutions
- 50% Concession on travel by Air/Railway
- Two months leave and one free train voucher from service place of residence in a year
How To Apply
- For Online Registration to Join Pakistan Navy as a Sailor you must visit the Pak Navy’s official website www.joipaknavy.gov.pk. Click Here
- The second method is, You can register yourself by visiting the nearest PN Recruitment & Selection Centre.