In this article I will you about How To Join Pak Navy as Sailor After Matric, How To Join Pakistan Navy as Sailor on Matric Base, Online Registration Last Date announced after official Advertisement, or Pakistan Navy Official website www.joinpaknavy.gov.pk. In this article, I will guide you about Pak navy sailor ranks, salary, uniform, training, and Pak navy sailor work. It is a great career opportunity for 10th pass candidates of Pakistan to serve the nation and protect the boundaries of Pakistan.
Candidates who completed their 10th and have a wish to Join Pakistan Navy as Sailor and want to serve the nation then this article is for you to read and apply online, Complete eligibility criteria and Recruitment Procedure is also discussed in this article Pak navy jobs as Sailor on a regular basis.
How To Join Pak Navy as Sailor After Matric
Eligibility Criteria To Join Pak Navy as Sailor After 10th
Unmarried male candidates of Pakistan are eligible.
• Operation/Aviation/Marine Engineering/Logistic: Matric Science with 65% marks
• Female Medical Technician FMT: Matric Science with 65% marks.
• Naval Police/MARINE/PTI/Musician: Matric with 60% marks.
• CHEF/Steward: Matric with 55% marks.
• MTD: Matric. Holding valid driving license.
For all categories except for MTD and Naib Khateeb is 16 to 20 Years, for MTD branch 16 to 24 Years, for Naib Khateeb, not more than 35 Years.
Height 162.5( 5′-4″ ) cm for all branches except for NP/Marine, for PTI & Music branch is 170 cm ( 5′-7″ ).For Female Technician 152.4 cm (5 ft).
- First Candidates are to pass Entrance tests or academic test.
- After that candidates are to undergo Intellegence test.
- Medical tests are conducted in naval headquarters.
- Screening of Hepatitis B & C
- Final Selection on merit by NHQ.
- Top merit list canadidates are sent a Call letter to their address for training.
Academic Test Syllabus to Join Pakistan Navy as Sailor
- For Matric Science candidates academic tests are held in English, Maths, Physics, and General Knowledge.
- For Matric Arts candidates academic tests are held in English, Maths, Gen:Science and General Knowledge.
Pak Navy Sailor Ranks
- Petty Officer
- Chief Petty Officer
- Fleet Chief Petty Officer
- Master Chief Petty Officer
Pak Navy Sailor Training Detail
- Recruitment of sailors in Pakistan Navy is carried out twice a year. 1st Batch joins PNS HIMALIYA in first week of May and 2nd Batch in first week of November every year.
- After enrolment in the navy as a sailor, they join boot camp training in the New Entry School at PNS HIMALIYA.
- After successful completion of initial training, they are allocated different branches and sent for subsequent Technical training. This forms the basis of their technical base, which is consolidated with subsequent professional and technical training at respective schools.
Pak Navy Sailor Uniform
Pak Navy sailor wears Pakistan Navy official Uniform with white color during their technical and non-technical duties.
How To Register?| Online Registration Procedure
For Online Registration to Join Pakistan Navy as a Sailor you must visit the Pak Navy official website www.joipaknavy.gov.pk.
The second method is, You can register yourself by visiting the nearest PN Recruitment & Selection Centre.
During registration at PN Recruitment & Selection Centre, the following documents are required.
- Original and attested photocopies of Matric certificates
- Three Passport size Photographs
- ID Card/Registration Form ‘B’ (Whichever is applicable)
- Rs. 30/– Uncrossed Postal Order in favor of Director Recruitment NHQ Islamabad
Benefits To Join Pak Navy as Sailor Jobs
After selection in Pakistan Navy as Sailor, you will avail following Benefits
- You will get Diploma in Engineering
- Free Messing, accommodation and uniform
- Free Medical treatment of self, family and parents after marriage
- Sailor can avail opportunities of going abroad on cruises/courses/deputation
- In addition to normal pay of Naval Officers 40% extra pay and rations for Officers of Submarine service and SSG(N)
- Education of children in English Medium Schools and Professional Institutions
- 50% Concession on travel by Air/Railway
- Two months leave and one free train voucher from service place of residence in a year
For Online Registration: Click Here