In this article, I will guide you on How To Join PAF as Airwomen-Female Medical Assistant FMA. Every girl has a wish to join the Pakistan Air Force as a Female Nursing Assistant In PAF after Matric. FMA Jobs in PAF are on a regular basis and have handsome salary packages and other facilities. Complete the eligibility criteria described for Airwomen Jobs in PAF Below.
Airwomen ( FMA)serve in the PAF as Female Medical Assistant after training. Female Nursing Assistant in PAF salary and pay scale are the same as Airmen jobs in PAF on Matric Base. It is a great opportunity for Girls to serve the nation as Medical Assistant after Matric base. There are many types of benefits that you avail after joining the Pakistan Air Force Jobs.
How To Join PAF as Airwomen-Female Medical Assistant FMA
Female Medical Assistant Eligibility Criteria
- Nationality: Pakistani
- Pay Scale: C
- Gender: Female
- Martial Status: Unmarried
- Qualification: Matric Science with 60% marks, Physics, Chemistry and Biology with 33% marks, in English 47% (70/150).
- Qualification for Rular Areas: Matric Science with 50% marks, Physics, Chemistry and Biology with 33% marks, 47% (70/150) marks required in English.
- Qualification For Balochistan Residents: Matric Science with 45% marks.
- Age Requirements: 16 to 22 Years
- Female Height: 147 cm to 188 cm 4 Feet and 10 Inches.
- FMA in PAF Salary: Initially medical assistant salary in PAF is PKR 25000/month after training but it increases with service and ranks.
- Airwomen FMA Uniform: Airwomen in PAF wear the Blue Uniform Of the Pakistan Airforce.
For Female Medical Assistant Test Syllabus: Click Here
Female Medical Assistant In PAF Ranks
- Leading Aircraft women
- Senior Aircraft women
- Junior technician
- Corporal technician
- Senior Technician
- Chief Technician
- Assistant warant Officer( JCO)
- Warrant Officer( Junior Commissioned Officer)
- Chief Warrant Officer
Online Registration Procedure for Female/Girls Jobs in PAF
For Online Registration Female/Girls candidates must visit the Pakistan Air Force’s official website www.joinpaf.gov.pk. After registration candidates are given a test date on their selected PAF selection centers.
The second method for registration, the candidates must visit the nearest PAF selection centers( I&S) for their registration. With Documents like original and copies of documents like educational certificates, domicile, B-form ( in case age is less than 18 Years), CNIC, 02 blue background passport size photographs.
After registration females are allotted registration Slip/Roll number and date of tests on their selected PAF selection Centers.
After registration girls/females must be ready their Keep in mind girls must register themselves before the Last date of PAF Registration.
Selection Procedure To Join PAF as Airwomen
Test Syllabus: Initial Academic tests, Intelligence tests( Verbal, Non-Verbal), Interviews, and Medical tests are held at PAF selection Centres.
Academic and Intelligence Tests are conducted on computers online
After Merit List candidates are sent to Karachi for training.
During Training Candidates are to undergo Hepatitis B, C tests.
If found any disease or medical, surgical, or Schycological issues in candidates are sent back.
Female Medical Assistant In PAF Merit Lis is made on Overall Performance in Academic Tests and Physical tests, Medical test, Interview,
Facilities To Join PAF as Female Medical Assistant
- Free mess
- Free Accommodation
- Free Uniform
- Free Medical Treatment for self, family, and Parents.
- Concession on Railway fares up to 50%.
- Concession Air Journey upto 50%.
- Abroad Deputation.
For Online Registration: Click Here
What is the salary of female medical assistant in PAF?
The initial Salary of a Female Medical Assistant in PAF is 32000/- but it increases annually.