The Government Of Pakistan announced an advertisement for Govt Jobs In the Ministry Of Defence 2023 Application form. The Government of Pakistan Ministry of Defence is looking for young, talented, and qualified Pakistani nationals to hire for the absent seats (Ministry of Defence Jobs 2023 | MOD Jobs Online Employment Form).
Pakistani citizens searching for Federal Government Jobs OR Defence Ministry Jobs should open this link and read the details of current openings announced by the Government of Pakistan at the Defence Ministry.
Govt Jobs In Ministry Of Defence 2023 Application form
|Job Location||Ministry of Defence|
|Education||Primary, Matric, Intermediate|
|Age Limit||18-25 Years|
|Last Date||07 June 2023|
|Salary||PKR 35000 to 45000/Month|
- Pak Army Jobs 2023 in Punjab Matric Base
- Frontier Corps FC Balochistan North Jobs 2023 Batch 67 Last Date
- Join Pak Navy 2024 as PN Cadet Permanent Commission
- FC Jobs Written Test Syllabus and Pattern
- How to Become Inspector and ASI in FIA for Males and Females
- Pakistan Ordnance Factories POF Board Jobs 2023
- Balochistan Police Constable Jobs 2023 Apply Form
- Pak Army 153 Long Course Second Lieutenant Jobs 2024 Last Date
- NADRA Jobs in Lahore Today 2023 Latest Advertisement
- Pak Army Civilian Jobs in Sargodha 2023 Application Form
- How to Join Pak Army as a Soldier(Sipahi) After Matric
- OEC Bahrain Teaching Jobs 2023 for Pakistani
- Latest Pak Air Force Civilian Bharti 2023| Joinpaf.gov.pk Last Date
- Punjab Government Hospital Jobs 2023 nts.org.pk
- Pak Army COD Jobs November 2023 Application Form
- Carpenter & Jointer (BPS-04)
- Civil Driver (BPS-04)
- Cook (BPS-01)
- Lower Division Clerk LDC (BPS-11)
- Painter & Decorator (BPS-04)
- Sanitary Worker (BPS-01)
- TFC Crew Driver (BPS-04)
- Upper Division Clerk UDC (BPS-13)
- Waiter (BPS-01)
How To Apply
- Application Form for the above posts is provided in the Job Advertisement.
- Desired and qualified persons can forward their information in the given format.
- A Postal Order of Rs. 600/- must be submitted with the applications.
- Applications should be addressed to the Commandant, School of Infantry & Tactics, Civil Cell Office, Quetta Cantt.