Hi, I am going to guide you about How to Become Patwari in Punjab Pakistan on the application form. Patwari Jobs in Pakistan is a very famous post to which every young candidate wants to apply. Patwari Jobs in the Govt of Punjab are announced in the latest advertisement through Assistant Commissioner Field Staff Revenue Department.
Patwari Recruitment in Punjab Pakistan is announced in almost all districts of Punjab including Sargodha, Sialkot, Faisalabad, Gujranwala, Texila, Attock, Chkawal, Mianwali, Shekhupura, Lahore, Rawalpindi, Multan, Jhang, Khushab, Layyah, Rahim Yar Khan, Chiniot, Okara, Pind Dadan Khan, Chichawatni, Bhakkar, Qasoor, and Jhelum. Patwari Bharti is on a permanent basis and a Sarkari Job ( Government Jobs). The process of Patwari Recruitment is also the same as in Patwari in KPK.
How to Become Patwari in Punjab Pakistan
Who is Patwari in Pakistan and His Duties?
A Patwari works with the local authority and his duty is to maintain land ownership records for a specific area. Another duty of Patwari in Punjab Pakistan is to keep a record of land tax collection. Patwari in English meaning is A village accountant or registrar in Urdu it is written پٹواری.
Patwari Jobs in Punjab Eligibility Criteria
Patwari Job Qualification: Intermediate, ICS Second Division
Patwari Job Age Limit: 18-25 years
Patwari Jobs Pay Scale: BPS-09
Patwari Jobs In Punjab Selection Procedure
To select for Patwari jobs in Pakistan Following procedure is adopted and selection is made on the final merit list on the overall performance in below categories,
- Written Test
- English Typing Test
- Urdu Typing Test
- Proficiency Test
- Final Merit
Written Test Syllabus for Patwari Jobs in Punjab Pakistan
Below are the topics on which Patwari’s written test is conducted on MCQs base and descriptive base. Patwari New Test Syllabus and Test Preparation download in pdf
|Total Question: 100 MCQs|
|Pak Study:||10 Questions|
|Computer Science||10 Questions|
|General Knowledge||10 Questions|
|Current Affairs||10 Questions|
|Department Related||30 Questions|
Typing Test for Patwari in Pakistan
To select for Patwari jobs, Typing Test is very important and you must pass this typing test for final selection in Patwari Jobs In Punjab. Patwari Typing test is conducted in English and Urdu language on the following formate
English Typing Test
- You are to write English paragraph for 05 Minutes
- Your Typing speed must be 40 words per minute
Urdu Typing Test
- You are to write Urdu Paragraphs on Ipage for 05 Minutes.
- Your speed required for Urdu Typing Test is 25 words per minutes
- Urdu typing is conducted on Ipage software.
Computer Proficiency Tests
After typing tests in English and Urdu, your expertly or proficiency is checked on Computer software like MS Office, MS Word, MS Excel, and MS PowerPoint. You must have knowledge about this software and a practical test is also conducted to check your proficiency in MS Office.
- On MS word you are to be asked to type an application or letter by using all commands of MS word.
- On MS Exel you are asked for a data entry test for using all commands of MS Exel( One Sheet with Formulas)
- On MS PowerPoint you are to make 02 slides.
Merit List of Patwari Jobs in Punjab Pakistan
How to make a merit list of Patwari jobs? Patwari jobs merit list is made on the overall performance of the above-mentioned tests in the following formate
|English Typing||Urdu Typing||Proficiency Tests||Matric, Inter||Graduation||Masters||Interview||Final Merit List|
|05 Numbers||05 Numbers||05 Numbers||A, B, C, Grade||05 Numbers||05 Numbers||05 Numbers||Become Merit List|
For the final merit list for patwari jobs, you must pass all tests and higher education will also help you to join as patwari job in Pakistan. How to Become Patwari in Punjab Pakistan.
Salary of Patwari in Punjab Pakistan
How to Become Patwari in Punjab Pakistan, According to Patwari Basic Pay Scale BPS-09, Salary is granted from Rs 10300 to 34800/month. The salary of Patwari increases during the patwari promotion process.
What is the rank of patwari in Pakistan?
Chief Minister Sardar Usman Buzdar has approved the change of nomenclature of the post of patwari into village officer. These officers would be allocated BPS-14 after their induction through the Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) followed by six months of compulsory training.
How to Apply for Patwari Post in Punjab Pakistan
- To apply for Patwari jobs you are to download the Application Form in PDF given a link below.
- Fill out the application form and attach attested copies of educational certificates, CNIC, Domicile and 02 passport-size photographs and send it to the address where you want to apply.
- Patwari Bharti is made according to Punjab Recruitment Policy.
- According to the recruitment policy age relaxation is given about 5 years.
- 05% quota is reserved for Minorities of Pakistan.
- No TA/DA will be given to the candidates appearing in Tests and Interviews.
Patwari Job Application Form PDF
Interested candidates may download the Patwari jobs application form in pdf Urdu and English application form.
To Download Application Form English: Click Here
Download Patwari Application Form In Urdu: Click Here
So this is the complete How to Become Patwari in Punjab Pakistan Selection Process.