The Oil and Gas Development Company offers OGDCL Internships Jobs 2023 under Corporate Social Responsibility CSR. This OGDCL Internship Program 2023 is provided for one-year to fresh graduates to polish their skills.
A total of 230 seats are opening, including quotas for Punjab, Sindh, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Balochistan, AJK, FATA, and Gilgit Baltistan. So, interested applicants from any province can apply.
OGDCL Internships Jobs 2023 – Oil and Gas Development Company
Internship Program Disciplines & Eligibility Criteria
- Bachelor’s of Engineering in Petroleum, Chemical, Electrical & Electronics, Mechanical & Mechatronics, or Civil
- MSc/BS/BE in Environmental Sciences, Computer/Software/Telecom, Geological Engineering/Geology, or Geophysics
- MBA/BBA (Hons) in HR, SCM, or Marketing
- CMA, ACCA, M.Com, MBA Finance, or BBA Hons Finance
- CGPA = 2.50 (in final degree as specified above) OR 1st Division (60% or Above) where CGPA is not applicable
- 4 Year Degree is mandatory in case of Bachelor’s Qualifications
- HEC must recognize all the degrees
How To Apply
- Interested persons can open the NTS website at www.nts.org.pk and Apply Online.
- Application Processing Fee is necessary to pay as per the NTS Procedure.
- Copy of the Online Filled Form should be printed and submitted to the NTS Headquarters.
- Candidates who belong to those districts where OGDCL fields are located will be given priority. Selected interns will be paid a monthly stipend of Rs. 40,000/-. They will also be issued certificates after the completion of their internships.