Pakistan Army announced the latest recruitment for Join Pak Army as Regular Commissioned Officer in October 2022 Online Registration Candidates from all over Pakistan are eligible to apply to Join Pak Army as Commissioned Officer Second Lieutenant 2022.
Pakistan Military Academy Cradle of Leadership 151 Long Course you must have complete eligibility criteria and other requirements. Selected candidates will avail handsome salary package and other facilities. So, stay on this page to get complete information about these jobs.
Join Pak Army as Regular Commissioned Officer October 2022 Online Registration
|Job Location||Pakistan Army|
|Online Registration||02 October to 06 November 2022|
|Expected Salary||PKR 70000 to 90000/month|
Apply for New Government Jobs 2022 Below
- CMH Jobs December 2022 Advertisement
- New Pak Army Civilian Jobs December 2022 Advertisement
- Join Pak Army EME Corps Jobs 2022 as Captain for Females
- NADRA All Pakistan Govt Jobs December 2022 Advertisement
- Join Pak Navy Jobs 2023-A Short Service Commission
- New Jail Police Jobs December 2022 Advertisement
- New Pakistan Air Force PAF Jobs December 2022
- Pak Army Headquarters Rawalpindi Jobs December 2022
- Join Pak Navy as SSG Commando Jobs 2023-A SSC Course
- Join Pak Army as Female Captain 2023 Lady Cadet Course LCC-22
- New NADRA Government Jobs December 2022
- Latest Health Department Jobs December 2022 Application Form
- Govt Jobs in PO Box 1604 GPO Islamabad December 2022
- PPSC Inspector Legal Jobs in Police December 2022 Advertisement
- Education Department Darja Chaharam Jobs December 2022 Form
Regular Commission in Pak Army 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Nationality: Pakistani, AJK, Gilgit Baltistan
- Martial Status: Unmarried
- Qualification Required:
- Candidates required FA/FSC with 55% marks
- Candidates who secure 60% marks or above in BA/BSC/BSC(Hons) and BBA/BPA, with 50% marks in FA/FSC are eligible for Pakistan Military Academy 151 PMA Long Course
- Age Required: 17-22 Years(for Intermediate Candidates) 17-23 Years (For 2 Years Graduation) years 17-24 Years (For 4 Years Graduation.
- Height Limit: 5′ Feet 4″ Inches( 162.5cm)
- Weight: According to BMI( Body Mass Index)
Physical Test requirements To Join Pak Army
- Running: Candidates must pass 1.6 Km Running in 8 1/2 Minutes.
- Push Ups: Must pass Push Up of 15 Repetitions in 02 Minutes.
- Sit-Ups of 15 Repetition in 02 Minutes.
- Chin Up required 3 Repetitions in 02 minutes.
- Ditch Crossing must be 7’4″*7’4″ with a Dept of 4′ Feet.
Documents Required To Join Pak Army as Officer
The following important documents are required at Pak Army Selection and Recruitment Centers
- Original Educational Certificates like Detailed Mark sheets of Matric, FSC, or equivalent certificates.
- Candidates above 18 years required Computerized CNIC and those below 18 years required B-Form, CNIC of Parents( Father, Mother).
- Candidates must produce one set of attested copies of all documents mentioned above.
- 03 passport-size photographs duly attested front and back from any Gazetted officer.
- Repeater candidates must produce an o1 copy of the ISSB ” Not Recommended” letter.
How To Apply For Regular Commission 2022
- Online Registration candidates must visit the Pakistan Army official website www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk. Click Here
- Online Registration will start on 02 October to 06 November 2022.
- Those candidates who do not have an internet facility must visit the nearest AS&RCs (Army Selection and Recruitment Centers) for Registration.