Pakistan Army announced the latest recruitment for Join Pak Army as Regular Commissioned Officer in October 2022 Online Registration Candidates from all over Pakistan are eligible to apply to Join Pak Army as Commissioned Officer Second Lieutenant 2022.
Pakistan Military Academy Cradle of Leadership 151 Long Course you must have complete eligibility criteria and other requirements. Selected candidates will avail handsome salary package and other facilities. So, stay on this page to get complete information about these jobs.
Join Pak Army as Regular Commissioned Officer October 2022 Online Registration
|Job Location||Pakistan Army|
|Online Registration||02 October to 06 November 2022|
|Expected Salary||PKR 70000 to 90000/month|
Apply for New Government Jobs 2022 Below
- Defence Security Force DSF Pak Army Jobs| How to Join
- Pak Navy Civilian Officer Jobs Batch A-2024 for Male and Female
- Pak Army Military Academy PMA Kakul Jobs 2023 For Male and Female
- How to Become SHO in Pakistan Police
- How to Get Bahria Town Free Petrol 2023
- How to Join Pak Navy as Female Medical Technician FMT After Matric Base
- Latest Pak Air Force Civilian Bharti 2023| Joinpaf.gov.pk Last Date
- NDMA Jobs 2023 |www.ndma.gov.pk online apply
- ASF Jobs Written Test Syllabus-MCQs PDF Preparation and pattern
- ASF Physical Test Requirements For Male and Female
- Pak Rangers Sipahi Clerk Jobs September 2023 All Pakistan
- MOD ISI Jobs Advertisement 2023 | recruitment.mod.gov.pk
- Latest Pak Railway Jobs 2023 Advertisement
- Latest High Court Jobs 2023 Application Form
- New Frontier Corps FC Sipahi Bharti Sep 2023
Regular Commission in Pak Army 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Nationality: Pakistani, AJK, Gilgit Baltistan
- Martial Status: Unmarried
- Qualification Required:
- Candidates required FA/FSC with 55% marks
- Candidates who secure 60% marks or above in BA/BSC/BSC(Hons) and BBA/BPA, with 50% marks in FA/FSC are eligible for Pakistan Military Academy 151 PMA Long Course
- Age Required: 17-22 Years(for Intermediate Candidates) 17-23 Years (For 2 Years Graduation) years 17-24 Years (For 4 Years Graduation.
- Height Limit: 5′ Feet 4″ Inches( 162.5cm)
- Weight: According to BMI( Body Mass Index)
Physical Test requirements To Join Pak Army
- Running: Candidates must pass 1.6 Km Running in 8 1/2 Minutes.
- Push Ups: Must pass Push Up of 15 Repetitions in 02 Minutes.
- Sit-Ups of 15 Repetition in 02 Minutes.
- Chin Up required 3 Repetitions in 02 minutes.
- Ditch Crossing must be 7’4″*7’4″ with a Dept of 4′ Feet.
Documents Required To Join Pak Army as Officer
The following important documents are required at Pak Army Selection and Recruitment Centers
- Original Educational Certificates like Detailed Mark sheets of Matric, FSC, or equivalent certificates.
- Candidates above 18 years required Computerized CNIC and those below 18 years required B-Form, CNIC of Parents( Father, Mother).
- Candidates must produce one set of attested copies of all documents mentioned above.
- 03 passport-size photographs duly attested front and back from any Gazetted officer.
- Repeater candidates must produce an o1 copy of the ISSB ” Not Recommended” letter.
How To Apply For Regular Commission 2022
- Online Registration candidates must visit the Pakistan Army official website www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk. Click Here
- Online Registration will start on 02 October to 06 November 2022.
- Those candidates who do not have an internet facility must visit the nearest AS&RCs (Army Selection and Recruitment Centers) for Registration.