New Government Jobs announced today for Govt Jobs in Population Welfare Department October 2022 Male and Female. Directorate General Population Welfare Department Khyber Pakhtunkhwa is inviting applications from residents of KPK and its merged districts to fill the new vacancies. This Advertisement of Today Population Welfare Department KPK Jobs 2022 is announced through the Daily Aaj newspaper.
The competent department is seeking applications across the KPK Province & Merged Districts. These positions are opening for both Boys and Girls having the requisite qualifications and experience.
Govt Jobs in Population Welfare Department October 2022 Male and Female
|Job Location:||Population Welfare Department|
|Education:||Bachelor, Master, MBBS, Middle, Primary|
|Last Date:||October 22, 2022|
|Age Limit||18-30 years|
|Salary||PKR 35000 to 45000/Month|
Apply for New Govt Jobs in 2022 Below
- Pak Army Jobs 2023 in Punjab Matric Base
- Frontier Corps FC Balochistan North Jobs 2023 Batch 67 Last Date
- Join Pak Navy 2024 as PN Cadet Permanent Commission
- FC Jobs Written Test Syllabus and Pattern
- How to Become Inspector and ASI in FIA for Males and Females
- Pakistan Ordnance Factories POF Board Jobs 2023
- Balochistan Police Constable Jobs 2023 Apply Form
- Pak Army 153 Long Course Second Lieutenant Jobs 2024 Last Date
- NADRA Jobs in Lahore Today 2023 Latest Advertisement
- Pak Army Civilian Jobs in Sargodha 2023 Application Form
- How to Join Pak Army as a Soldier(Sipahi) After Matric
- OEC Bahrain Teaching Jobs 2023 for Pakistani
- Latest Pak Air Force Civilian Bharti 2023| Joinpaf.gov.pk Last Date
- Punjab Government Hospital Jobs 2023 nts.org.pk
- Pak Army COD Jobs November 2023 Application Form
- IT Assistants
- Naib Qasid
- Senior Instructors
- Social Mobilizers
How To Apply
- Interested applicants who fill the criteria must submit applications with attested copies of supporting testimonials to address Director-General Population Welfare, Plot No. 18, Sector E-8, Phase-7, Hayatabad, Peshawar.
- Applications should be submitted to the concerned addresses mentioned in the advertisements.