New Jobs Announced for soldier for Levies Force Sipahi Bharti 2022 Fill Out Online ETEA Form.
Levies Department Malakand Jobs 2022 Advertisement is announced to fill the 90 posts of Levies Sipahi (Soldier). The competent department invites young, energetic, and physically fit students for this appointment.
Levies Department hired the services of the Educational Testing and Evaluation Agency ETEA for this recruitment procedure. So, you can also find information about recruitment procedures at www.etea.edu.pk.
Levies Force Sipahi Bharti 2022 Fill Out Online ETEA Form
Apply for New Jobs 2022 Below
- Pak Navy Non-Uniform Staff Jobs 2023 Application Form joinpaknavy.gov.pk
- Join PAF 2023 as Aerotrade, Sportsman, Education Instructor
- NADRA Govt Jobs March 2023 Application Form
- Pak Army Civilian Bharti in EME and CMT&SD 2023
- SPU Constable Jobs in CPEC 2023 Application Form
- Sui Gas Company Jobs March 2023 Application Form ssgc.com.pk
- Join PAF as Air Defence Officer Course 2023 Online Registration Last Date
- Military Land Ministry Of Defence Jobs March 2023
- Latest CMH Jobs March 2023 Application Form
- FIA Inspector Investigation Jobs 2023 Via FPSC
- PAF Jobs 2023 – Join Pakistan Air Force
- NAB Jobs 2023 National Accountability Bureau
- Join Pak Army as Regular Commissioned Officer 35th TCC 2023
- HIT Taxila Cantt Latest Jobs 2023 Online Apply
- MES Jobs Advertisement 2023 Apply Online Application Form
- Post Name: Sipahi
- Pay Scale: BPS-07
- Age Limit: 18 to 25 Years (Calculated on 25th October 2022)
- Qualifications: Matriculation or Equivalent Qualifications
- Minimum Height: 5 Feet 7 Inches
- Chest Requirements: 34 to 35.5 Inches
- Physical Test: 1 Mile in 7 Minutes & 15 PushUps in 3 Minutes
- Last Date to Apply 24 October 2022.
How To Apply
- You have to submit online applications at www.etea.edu.pk. During the online application procedure, candidates must have complete scanned copies of documents. Click Here.
- The online application form will be available on 07 October 2022.
- Fill out the required forms on the ETEA website by providing information and uploading the required documents. Download the auto-generated Challan Form and pay the application processing fees.