New recruitment of the Pakistan Army for Central Ordnance Depot COD Kala Jhelum. Pakistan Army Jobs Recruitment Notice announced as Pak Army Central Ordnance Depot COD Kala Jhelum Jobs 2022 in the Daily Express newspaper and The Nation newspaper.
These vacancies are available for candidates who have qualifications such as Primary and Matriculation. Applicants can read the advertisement to get desired post requirements. The age limit is also described in the advertisement for each post.
Pak Army Central Ordnance Depot COD Kala Jhelum Jobs 2022
|Job Location||Central Ordnance Depot COD Kala Jhelum|
|Qualification||Literate, Primary, Middle, Matric|
|Age Limit||18-33 Years|
|Last Date||21 August 2022|
|Salary||PKR 30000 to 40000/month|
Apply for New Govt Jobs 2022 Below
- Pak Army Jobs 2023 in Punjab Matric Base
- Frontier Corps FC Balochistan North Jobs 2023 Batch 67 Last Date
- Join Pak Navy 2024 as PN Cadet Permanent Commission
- FC Jobs Written Test Syllabus and Pattern
- How to Become Inspector and ASI in FIA for Males and Females
- Pakistan Ordnance Factories POF Board Jobs 2023
- Balochistan Police Constable Jobs 2023 Apply Form
- Pak Army 153 Long Course Second Lieutenant Jobs 2024 Last Date
- NADRA Jobs in Lahore Today 2023 Latest Advertisement
- Pak Army Civilian Jobs in Sargodha 2023 Application Form
- How to Join Pak Army as a Soldier(Sipahi) After Matric
- OEC Bahrain Teaching Jobs 2023 for Pakistani
- Latest Pak Air Force Civilian Bharti 2023| Joinpaf.gov.pk Last Date
- Punjab Government Hospital Jobs 2023 nts.org.pk
- Pak Army COD Jobs November 2023 Application Form
- Civilian Operator cum Lineman
- Naib Qasid
How To Apply
- The employment format is given in the vacancy notice.
- Applications on the prescribed form with attested photocopies of CNIC, domicile, Educational/Experience certificates, and a Postal Order of Rs. 100/- should be sent to address Commandant, COD Kala, Jhelum.
- Government servants should apply through a proper channel and a copy of NOC should be attached with the application.
- Candidates can apply for only one post.