Pakistan Air Force announced advertisements to Join PAF as Air Defence Officer Course 2022 Via Permanent Commission PC and Short Service Commission. Male candidates from all over Pakistan are eligible to Join PAf as Commissioned Officer Jobs 2022 Through Permanent Commission and Short Service Commission SSC/SPSSC after Intermediate, FS Pre Medial, FSC Pre Engineering, and Computer Science CS, BE, BSC.
Join Pak Air Force Through Permanent Commission 2022 must have complete eligibility criteria and other requirements. Air Defence Rank In PAF starts from Flying Officer and performs a vital role in the defense of Pakistan. Selected candidates will avail handsome salary packages and other facilities.
Join PAF as Air Defence Officer Course 2022
|Job Location||Pakistan Air Force|
|Online Registration||01 August 2022 to 12 August 2022|
|Initial Salary||PKR 50000/month|
Apply for New Govt Jobs in Pakistan 2022
- NTS Atomic Energy Jobs 2022 Application Form
- AJK Police Jobs 2022 Download NTS Application Form
- Latest FIA Jobs 2022 Online Apply Recruitment.fia.gov.pk
- PPSC Health Department Jobs 2022 For Male and Female
- Sui Southern Gas Company SSGC Jobs 2022 | www.ssgc.com.pk
- National TB Control Program NTP Jobs 2022
- Banking Jobs Across Pakistan 2022 Career Opportunities
- New Government ECP Jobs August 2022 Latest Advertisement
- Join Pak Navy as Sailor Marine C-2022-S Online Registration
- Join PAF as Airman-AeroTrade-FMA-GC-Provost Latest Jobs 2022-23
- New Government Vacancies at CMH 2022 Advertisement
- Prison Department Jobs 2022 – Jail Khana Jat Jobs
- Pak Army Central Ordnance Depot COD Sargodha Jobs 2022
- Islamabad Police Youth Internship program 2022
- Govt Jobs NADRA In Pakistan August 2022 Advertisement
Eligibility Criteria to Join as Air Defence Permanent Commission
- Age: 16 to 22 Years
- Gender: Male Citizens of Pakistan
- Marital Status: Unmarried
- Height: 5 Feet 4 Inches / 163 CM
- FSc (Pre-Engineering/Pre-Medical/Computer Science) (60% Marks)
- A-Level with Physics & Mathematics or Biology (with the equivalence of Pre-Engineering/Pre-Medical)
- FSc with Physics and any two subjects i.e; Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Sciences & Biology.
- Training Period: 4 Years.
- Rank: Pilot Officer
Eligibility of Air Defence Short Service Commission SSC
- Age Limit: 18 to 30 Years
- Gender: Male Citizen of Pakistan
- Marital Status: Married/Unmarried
- Height: 5 Feet 4 Inches
- Rank: Flying Officer
- BSc/BS/BE/BCS (04 Years with Physics Compulsory)
Selection Procedure to Join PAF as Air Defence Officer Course
- Online Registration/Apply Online through www.joinpaf.gov.pk.
- Intelligence Test followed by Academic Test in relevant subjects at respective I&SC.
- Initial Medical Examination & Interview.
- Psychological Test of shortlisted candidates only.
- Interview by First AHQ Special Selection Board.
- Final medical examination at CMB Lahore.
- Interview by Second AHQ Special Selection Board.
- Final Selection by AHQ in order of merit.
How To Online Registration
- For online registration, you can visit the official website of the Pakistan Air Force at www.joinpaf.gov.pk. The online registration form should be filled out carefully. Interested young people are requested to provide accurate and complete information.
- The online registration form will be available from 1st August 2022 to 12th August 2022. You can go to the suggested link to get the brief information Or Click Here.