Pakistan Air Force announced jobs for Join Pakistan Air Force as PAF Officers 2022 Online Registration www.joinpaf.gov.pk in Medical Branch. Male and Female of Pakistani nationality holders are eligible to apply online on PAF official website.
Join PAF as GDMOs and Specialist Doctor 2022 mus have complete eligibility criteria and other requirements. Selected candidates will avail handsome salary packages and other facilities.
Join Pakistan Air Force as PAF Officers 2022 Online Registration
|Job Location||PAF Hospitals|
|Online Registration||06 July to 14 July 2022|
|Salary||PKR 90000 to 120000/month|
Eligibility Criteria for Medical Branch Specialist
- Nationality: Citizens of Pakistan
- Gender: Male/Female
- Age: 29 to 48 Years on 02 November 2022
- Qualifications: MBBS minimum 2nd Division or equivalent and specialization in the following disciplines from Pakistani/Foreign Medical College/University recognized by the Pakistan Medical & Dental Council.
- Urologist: FCPS/FRCS/Diplomat American Board.
- Anesthetist: FCPS/FRCA/Diplomat American Board/MS.
- ENT: FCPS/MRCS ENT/FRCS ENT/Diplomat American Board/MS.
- Pulmonologist: FCPS/FRCP/Equivalent Qualifications in Pulmonology/MD.
- Neuro Surgeon: FCPS/FRCS/MRCS.
Apply For New Govt Jobs in Pakistan 2022 Below
- Pak Navy Non-Uniform Staff Jobs 2023 Application Form joinpaknavy.gov.pk
- Join PAF 2023 as Aerotrade, Sportsman, Education Instructor
- NADRA Govt Jobs March 2023 Application Form
- Pak Army Civilian Bharti in EME and CMT&SD 2023
- SPU Constable Jobs in CPEC 2023 Application Form
- Sui Gas Company Jobs March 2023 Application Form ssgc.com.pk
- Join PAF as Air Defence Officer Course 2023 Online Registration Last Date
- Military Land Ministry Of Defence Jobs March 2023
- Latest CMH Jobs March 2023 Application Form
- FIA Inspector Investigation Jobs 2023 Via FPSC
Eligibility Ceiteria for GDMOs
- Gender: Only Male Citizens of Pakistan.
- Qualifications: MBBS 2nd Division or Equivalent from a Pakistani/Foreign Medical College/University recognized by the Pakistan Medical & Dental Council (PM&DC/PMC) having completed a minimum one-year house job in an institution recognized by the PMDC/PMC.
- Preference will be given to those with relevant field experience after a house job.
- PAF Officer of Medical Branch
How To Apply
- Online Registration/Apply Online through www.joinpaf.gov.pk. Click Here
- Intelligence Test followed by Academic Test in relevant subjects at respective I&SC.
- Initial Medical Examination & Interview.
- Psychological Test of shortlisted candidates only.
- Interview by First AHQ Special Selection Board.
- Final medical examination at CMB Lahore.
- Interview by Second AHQ Special Selection Board.
- Final Selection by AHQ in order of merit.