Govt Ministries announced an advertisement for Federal Government Jobs in Pakistan 2022 on the application form. Male and female candidates from Pakistan are eligible to apply online. Applications are invited from eligible, caliber, hardworking candidates of Pakistan.
Ministry of Railways Government of Pakistan, Federal Seed Certification & Registration Department, and Ministry of Information and Broadcasting announced multiple vacancies for which candidates may apply who have complete eligibility criteria.
Federal Government Jobs in Pakistan 2022
|Job Type||Government, Regular|
|Job Location||Government of Pakistan Ministries|
|Qualification||Middle, Matric, Intermediate, Graduation, Masters, Ph.D|
|Age Limit||18-30 Years|
|Last Date||27 July 2022|
|Expected Salary||PKR 30000 to 60000/month|
Vacancies Name For Federal Seed Certification & Registration Department
- Field Man
- Laboratory Technician
- Lower Division Clerk LDC
- Naib Qasid
Apply for Latest Jobs in Pakistan 2022 below
- Latest Pak Air Force Civilian Bharti 2023| Joinpaf.gov.pk Last Date
- SPSC Current Government Jobs Advertisement No. 08/2023
- Pak Army Military Academy PMA Kakul Jobs 2023 For Male and Female
- Defence Security Force DSF Pak Army Jobs| How to Join
- Pak Navy Civilian Officer Jobs Batch A-2024 for Male and Female
- How to Become SHO in Pakistan Police
- How to Get Bahria Town Free Petrol 2023
- How to Join Pak Navy as Female Medical Technician FMT After Matric Base
- NDMA Jobs 2023 |www.ndma.gov.pk online apply
- ASF Jobs Written Test Syllabus-MCQs PDF Preparation and pattern
Vacancies Name for Ministry of Railways
- Legal Consultant – I
- Legal Consultant – II
- Project Manager
- Software Developer – Mobile Application Development
- Software Engineer (UI/UX Designer)
- Sofware Developer – Web Application Development
Vacancies Name for Ministry of Information & Broadcasting
- Content Writer
- Graphic Designer
- Digital Videographer
- Video Editor
- Non-Linear Editor.
How To Apply
- for Federal Seed Certification & Registration Department, Ministry of Information and Broadcasting and Ministry of Railways apply online through the National Job Portal NJP www.njp.gov.pk OR Click Here.
- Only online submission of applications is acceptable.