M Cadet course announced by Pakistan Army and you will know about How To Join Pak Army as Medical Cadet 2022 Online Registration www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk after FSc. After completion of the course candidates will be able to Join Pak Army as Captain Doctor. Only Male Candidates from all over Pakistan are eligible to apply for Medical Cadet Course in Pak Army.
Join Pak Army as Medical Cadet Course 2022 Online Registration selected candidates will complete their MBBS in Army Medical Colleges and different Combined Military Hospitals CMH. During the course almost free education and 50 thousand stipends are given to the candidates. So read fully How To Join Pak Army as Medical Cadet this article to get more information
How To Join Pak Army as Medical Cadet 2022 Online Registration
|Course Location||Pakistan Army Medical Colleges|
|Job Offered||Captain Doctor|
|Facilities||Free Education, Free Accommodation, Free Transportation|
|Monthly Stipend||PKR 50000 during M Cadet Course|
|Online Registration||08 June 2022 to 15 July 2022|
Eligibility Criteria To Join Pak Army as Medical Cadet
- Nationality: Pakistani, AJK, and Gilgit Baltistan
- Gender: Male
- Martial Status: Unmarried
- Education: FSC Pre Medical with 70% marks or O Level passed in Biology, Physics, and Chemistry with a minimum C grade
- candidates having domicile of Balochistan. Sindh( Districts Tharparker, Omar Kot), Northern Areas, Azad Kashmir( Upper Neelam Valley), and FATA can apply with 65% marks.
- Candidates who pass FSC Part-I with 70% marks and appear in FSC Part-II final examination may apply for the ” Hope Certificate”.
- Age Requirements: 17 to 21 years, 03 months age relaxation will be given both in upper and lower age.
- Height Limit: 5 feet 4 inches ( 162.5 cm)
- Weight Limit: According to BMI
- Candidates may register themselves through online registration on the Pak Army website www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk.
- If you do not have the facility of internet the visit nearest Pakistan Army selection and recruitment center AS&RC for registration and allotment of roll number slips along with necessary documents. candidates are also to bring these documents on the first day of the test.
- For Online Registration: Click Here
- Primarily written tests, Intelligence tests, Personality tests, medical tests, and physical test will be conducted at AS&RC on the due date mentioned in the roll number slip.
Written Test Syllabus
Candidates are to undergo an academic written test, Intelligence test, and personality test which will be held at Pakistan Army Selection and Recruitment Centers. The written test is based on MCQs in the following subjects:-
Physical Test Requirements
- 1.6 Kilometer running in 8 minutes
- Push-Ups: 15 repetitions in 02 minutes
- Chin-Ups: 20 repetitions in 02 minutes.
- Pull-ups: 03 repetitions in 02 minutes.
- Ditch Crossing: 7′.4″ * 7′.4″ and 4′ deep
Academic and Military Training
- MBBS: 5 years of study at Army medical colleges Rawalpindi, Lahore, Quetta, Karachi, Bahawalpur, Kharian, and Multan.
- BDS Course: 4 Years of study at Army Medical College Rawalpindi.
- Military Training: 22 weeks of Basic Military Training(BMT) at Pakistan Military Academy(PMA) Kakul after completion of final profession examination.
Following documents are required at the time of registration at AS&RC.
- 01 attested copy of Matric certificaates.
- 01 attested copy of CNIC or Form B issued by NADRA.
- 1 attested copy of FSC part-I(Pre Medical) detail marks sheet and Hope Certificates.
- Attested passport size photographs.
- FSC passed candidates will produce 01 attested copy of Detail Mark Sheets(DMC)
- How To Join Pak Army as Medical Cadet After FSc