Pakistan Ordnance Factories Announced POF Artisan Training Scheme 2022 Batch 05 Online Apply https://pof.gov.pk. Male and Female Candidates from Pakistan are eligible to apply online.
Pakistan Ordnance Factories Jobs 2022 Application must have complete eligibility criteria.
POF Artisan Training Scheme 2022 Batch 05
- Qualification: Matric Science 2nd division
- 10% weightage will be given to FSC with Physics and Math, DAE pass students.
- Age Limit: 17 to 21 years
- Training Duration: 1.5 years
Payment of stipend During Training
- During 1st Semester( 6 Months): 50% of BPS-05( Rs5130/month)
- During 2nd Semester( 6 Months):60% of BPS-5 (Rs 6156/month)
- During 3rd Semester( 6 Months):80% of BPS-05 (Rs 8208/Month)
POF Artisan Training Scheme Trades
- General Machinist
- CNC Machinist
- Mill Wright
- Press Tool Setter
- Tool / Die Maker
- General Fitter
- Pipe Fitter
- Foundry Work (Forging, Rolling, Extrusion)
- Heat Treatment
- Fluid Techniques (Pneumatics & Hydraulics)
- Instrumentation & Control
- Refrigeration & Air conditioning
- Compressor Operations
- Boiler Operations
- Masonry Work
- Electric Wiring & Repairs
- Electronic Repair Work
- Chemical Process Work
- Chemical Laboratory Work
How To Apply for POF Artisan Training Scheme 2022 Batch 05
- Interested candidates may apply online on POF official website www.pof.gov.pk.
- The Last Date to Apply Online is 28 May 2022.