Govt of Sindh TB Control Program announced the Health Department Jobs 2022 Advertisement for males and females of Sindh province. Multiple vacancies are announced on which eligible candidates may apply.
Jobspk.xyz is designed for those people who are searching for Government jobs in Pakistan. This site collects job advertisements from daily Urdu newspapers like Daily Express Newspaper, Daily Jang, Daily Nawai Waqt, Dawn Newspaper, Daily Dunya Newspaper, and the Nation. Daily Jobs are updated on this website Jobs Pk from Govt sector, Private Sector including Join Pak Army Jobs, Join PAF Jobs, PAEC Jobs, NADRA Jobs, Wapda Jobs, Pak Navy Jobs, Police Jobs, and Motorway Police Jobs in Pakistan.
Jobs from all provinces like Punjab, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa KPK, Sindh, and Balochistan are also published on this page. Jobspk.xyz is the no 1 job website in Pakistan for the latest and new career opportunities for unemployed candidates in Pakistan.
Health Department Jobs 2022 Advertisement
|Posted on:||26th May 2022|
|Location:||Health Department Sindh|
|Education:||Graduation, Intermediate, Master, Matric, MBBS, Nursing Diploma, Relevant Diploma|
|Last Date:||June 09, 2022|
|Gender||Male and Females|
|Salary||PKR 30000 t0 45000/month|
- Community Support Officer
- Counselor DHQ/TCH
- Data Entry Operator
- DR TB Program Assistant/Data Assistant
- DR-TB Treatment Support Coordinator
- DRTB Facilitator
- Field Officer
- Lab Assistant
- Lab Attendant
- Lab Technician
- Lab Technician Genexpert
- Lab Technologist
- MDR TB Coordinator
- Medical Officer
- Nursing Assistant
- PPM/HDL/TB HIV Coordinator
- Project Assistant
- Provincial Program Officer
- Screener Mobile X-Ray Van
- Senior Lab Supervisor
How To Apply
- Job applications along with Cvs, attested copies of all academic & experience certificates and send it via post office or courier to address Admin/HR Officer, SR Office, CDC-III, Bungalow No. 44/142, Defence Phase-I, Hyderabad.
- The last date to apply is 09 June 2022.
- Candidates intending to apply for more than one position shall apply separately.