State Bank of Pakistan (SBP), The central bank is looking for young, talented, and energetic candidates for the positions of Assistant Director ( OG-2) under State Bank Officers Training Scheme (SBOTS) 2022- 25th Batch Application form https://www.sbp.org.pk/careers/index.asp. The Bank offers rewarding and challenging careers, especially in the following areas,
- Monetary Policy
- Microeconomic Research and Date
- Financial Markets and Foreign Exchange reserve Management
- Banking Policy and Supervision
- Development Finance and Islamic Banking
- Financial Inclusion and Digital Payments Systems
- Information Technology and human Resources
State Bank OG-2 jobs are based in Karachi Pakistan and the last date to apply is 14 February 2022. SBP is an equal opportunity employer. Women, transgender people, and candidates belonging to minorities are encouraged to apply.
State Bank Officers Training Scheme (SBOTS) 2022- 25th Batch
Eligibility Criteria for OG-2 Jobs 2022
Mater,s, Bachelor or equivalent with 16 years education with at least 60% marks where percentage apply or 2.5 out of 4.0 or 3.5 out of 5.0 where GPA system is applicable from HEC recognized Pakistan Institutions in Business Administration, Public Administration, Economics, Commerce, Finance, Statistics, Data Science, Actuarial Science, Accounting, Computer Science, Information System and Technology, Mathematics, Human Resources Management, Agriculture Management, Islamic Banking and Finance, Law, Media and Culture Studies, Philosophy, and Physics.
Maximum 26 years as on the date of advertisement. Age limit shall be relaxed by three years for female candidates, transgender persons, candidates belonging to minorities, and candidates from, Northern Areas, Baluchistan, Azad Jammu Kashmir and Gilgit Baltistan, areas which were previously part of FATA; and by five years for employees of SBP and its subsidiaries subject to fulfilling all other eligibility requirements.
Read, More Government Jobs in Pakistan 2022
Application and Testing Procedure for State Bank Officers Training Scheme (SBOTS) 2022- 25th Batch
- Interested Pakistani citizens (including Azad Jammu & Kashmir and Gilgit-Baltistan) meeting the above eligibility criteria are required to log on to the NTS website (https://www.nts.org.pk) and follow the procedure for submission of online application.
- Printed copy of duly completed Application Form along with proof of payment of NTS fee is required to be posted to Joint Director (Resource Management), Human Resources Department, State Bank of Pakistan I. I. Chundrigar Road, Karachi.
- Last date of submission of applications is February 14, 2022. Applications submitted in person or through e-mail will not be entertained.
- NTS will intimate candidates shortlisted based on eligibility criteria through SMS; and send admit cards at their postal addresses as well as upload them on its website, to appear in the written test to be held at designated test centers.
- SBP/NTS will upload the list of qualified candidates on their website(s). Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further selection process.
- For any queries or complaints, please contact NTS at SBOTquery@nts.org.pk or 051-8444441.
Selection Procedure for OG-2 Jobs 2022 in State bank Of Pakistan
- The candidates shortlisted on the basis of written test and meeting other eligibility criteria will be invited for further selection process including group discussion/psychometric testing and panel interview along with attested copies of educational/professional documents, Equivalence Certificate from HEC (in case of foreign qualification), proof of NTS fee payment, Domicile, CNIC and three passport size photographs.
- Any candidate who misinforms or fails to provide the required information or documents, does not meet the specified criteria as per advertisement, attempts to influence the recruitment process in any manner, tries to obtain support for his/her candidature by inappropriate means or tampers with evidence of his/her age, educational and other certificates, shall be disqualified from the current and any future recruitment process at the Bank; even if the candidate is otherwise qualified.
- Successful candidates will be selected in order of merit subject to observance of Provincial/Regional quota provisions as prescribed by Government of Pakistan.
Pre Induction Training State Bank Officers Training Scheme (SBOTS) 2022- 25th Batch
After completion of all formalities including medical, psychological examinations and proof of completed educational documents, the selected candidates shall be required to undergo Applied Focused Theoretical Training (residential) at the National Institute of Banking and Finance (NIBAF), Islamabad as Trainees. The trainees who successfully complete and qualify for the training will be offered an appointment as Assistant Director (OG-2) at SBP.
Compensation Package For OG-2 Jobs 2022
- Until induction in the Bank, the trainees shall be paid a monthly stipend of Rs 41,000.
- Upon successful completion of the training, the trainees will be offered appointment as Assistant Director (OG-2) at a consolidated monthly monetized salary of Rs 82,000 along with other benefits in the salary scale of OG-2 as per Bank rules.