If you have a wish to Join Pak Air Force Jobs on a Matric base and want to know How to Join PAF as Aero Technician Airmen Aero Trade after matric. Stay on this page because I will completely guide you about Aero Technician in PAF, Aero Technician Eligibility Criteria, Aero Technician qualification requirements, Aero Technician Height, Age, Chest Requirement, Aero Technician Further Trades, Ranks, Aero Technician Salary in Pakistan, Aero Technician Training, Aero Trade Uniform, Aero Technician Induction and Recruitment process, Aero Technician Merit list, Aero Technician test syllabus and what is the work of aero technician in PAF?
So, read this article below for the latest information about the induction of PAF Airmen jobs.
What is The Work Of Aero Technician Airmen In PAF?
Aero Technician in PAF is the backbone of Pakistan Airforce operation. Aero Technician performs technical duties on Aircraft including Jet Fighter aircraft, Passenger Aircrafts, Transport Aircrafts, Training Aircrafts in Pakistan Airforce. Their duty is the maintenance, repairing, and keep ready aircraft for operation. They perform very sensitive duty and a single mistake leads to aircraft crashes. They deployed on every flying base of the Pakistan Airforce. If you have decided to Jin PAF as Aero Technician then read the complete eligibility criteria below.
How to Join PAF as Aero Technician Airmen Aero Trade
Aero Technician In PAF Jobs Eligibility Criteria
Nationality: Pakistan, Azad Jammu Kashmir, FATA, GB
Martial Status: Unmarries
Qualification: Matric Science with 60% marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology
Age Requirement: 15-17 years
Height Required: 5 Feet 5 Inches
Chest Required: 31 * 33 inches
Initial Training: Aero Technician initial training conducted in PAF Airmen Academy Korangi Kreek Karachi. The training duration is 11 months.
Technical Training: After initial training further technical trades are allotted and the technical training duration is 1 1/2 years.
Salary During Training: PKR 1700/month
Salary After Training: After Training salary of PKR 24000 thousand and increases annually.
Read More Below:-
- How To Join PAF as Airwomen-Female Medical Assistant FMA
- How To Join Pakistan Air Force PAF as Airmen After Matric
- How Females/Girls can Join Pak Army After Matric, Intermediate
- How to Join Pak Navy as Female Medical Technician FMT After Matric
- How To Join Pak Navy as Sailor After Matric
Ranks Aero Technician In PAF
- Aircraftman AC
- Leading Aircraftman LAC
- Senior Aircraftman SAC
- Junior technician
- Corporal Technician
- Senior Technician
- Chief Technician
- Assistant warrant Officer AWO (JCO)
- Warrant Officer (JCO)
- Chief warrant Officer (JCO)
Aero Technician Test Syllabus and Test Pattern
Following tests are conducted for aero technician selection.
The first test on the computer will be an intelligence test. Intelligence includes Verbal Intelligence Test and Non Verbal intelligence Test. Success candidates will proceed to Academic Tests.
Academic or written tests are conducted on a computer in MCQ format. Total marks are 100 and time is allotted 40 minutes. Tests will be in:
- General Knowledge
In the Aero Technician medical test candidates Height and chest measurements, Flat foot, Kne knocking, Pile test, eye test, colorblind test were carried out, and also take a test for Hepatitis B and C.
In physical test must pass
- Running 1.6 KM in 12 minutes
- Push Ups
- Chip Ups
- Reach Ups
Candidates are to pass interviews conducted in PAF Selection centers.
Aero Trade and Aero Technician Airmen Uniform
Aero Technician wears Pak Air Force Blue Uniform, Combat dress, and Coverall during duty.
Registration Process to Join PAF as Aero Trade Airmen
- There are two methode to register themselves for PAF Jobs After matric Base.
- If you have a internet facility then visit Pakistan Air Force website ww.joinpaf.gov.pk for Online Registaretion.
- The Second methode is to visit the nearest PAF selection and Recruitment center for registration with relavant documents.
- After registartionyou are are alloted roll number slip and acdemic tests and medical test.
- After after test merit list is made for selected candidates and after final selection call letter is send to your address for training.
- After selection in PAF you can avail manay facilities during service.
For Online Registration: Click Here
To Check Merit List: Clik Here
To Download Roll Number Slip: Click Here
So, This is the article regarding How to Join PAF as Aero Technician Airmen Aero Trade. If this article increases the knowledge for PAF Aero Technician Induction then share it with your Friends.