The latest advertisement published today for Army Medical Colleges Admission 2021-Join Pakistan Army as Medical Cadet Through 46th MBBS/24th BDS-Entry 2021. All eligible candidates of Pakistan may apply for these Administered Medical colleges Admission in Pak Army.
Pak Army Medical Colleges Admission 2021 online registration will start from 29 June to 27 July 2021. Male Candidates who have completes their FSC(Pre-Medical) may apply for medical college admission this year. The age required is 17-21 years. Please read the complete eligibility criteria below for more information.
Join Pakistan Army as Medical Cadet 2021-Army Medical Colleges Admission Through 46th MBBS/24th BDS-Entry 2021
Eligibility Conditions for Army Medical Colleges Admission 2021
- FSC pre-medical with 70% marks or A level passed in Physics, Biology, Chemistry with minimum Grade C.
- Candidates from Balochistan, Sindh rural, Gilgit Baltistan, Azad Kashmir must have 65% marks.
- Candidates who have passed FSc part 1 with 70% marks can apply on Hope Certificates.
- Candidates must have 17-21 years age.
- Candidates height must be 5′ Feet and 4″ inches ( 162.5 cm)
- Online Registration will start from 29 June 2021 till 27 July 2021.
Candidates must pass following physical tests
- Running 1.6 KM in 09 Minutes.
- Push Ups 15 Repetitions in 02 Minutes
- Sit Ups 20 Repetitions in 02 Minutes.
- Chin Ups 03 Repetitions in 02 Minutes.
- Ditch Crossing 7′ Feet 4″ Inches and 4″ feet deep.
Online Registration Procedure
- Candidates must register themselves on the website www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk.
- Registration will start from 29 June 2021 to 27 July 2021.
- Preliminary tests will start from 02 August to 13 August 2021.
For Online Registration: Click Here