Military Lands & Cantonment Department Jobs March 2020 is a Federal Government department operating by the Pakistan Army and working under the Ministry of Defence MOD. Applications required from well-disciplined, competent and caliber energetic candidates.
MLCD contains vacancies name as Stenotypist (BS-14), SDO (BS-11), SD Man (BS-11), UDC (BS-11), LDC (BS-09). Qualification required for these posts is Matric, Intermediate, graduation.
Like the Military land department, we have another job in Military Engineer Services MES Jobs 2020. So, Friends stay on this page because I will completely guide you about MLCD jobs below.
MLCD Jobs 2020 Military Lands & Cantonment Department Application Form
Newspaper: Daily Jang
Posted Date: 18 March 2020
Job Location: Lahore, Punjab
Last Date To Apply: 02 April 2020
Qualification: Matric, Intermediate, Graduation
Age Limit: 18-25 Years
Total Vacancies: 64
Job Type: Regular, Permanent
MLCD Salary: 35000/month
Gender: Male, Female
Also Read Current Jobs 2020 Below
- New Pak Army Civilian Jobs December 2022 Advertisement
- Join Pak Army EME Corps Jobs 2022 as Captain for Females
- NADRA All Pakistan Govt Jobs December 2022 Advertisement
- Join Pak Navy Jobs 2023-A Short Service Commission
- New Jail Police Jobs December 2022 Advertisement
- New Pakistan Air Force PAF Jobs December 2022
MLCD Jobs 2020 Military Lands & Cantonment Department Application Form Latest Pakistan
- Stenotypist (BS-14)
- SDO (BS-11)
- SD Man (BS-11)
- UDC (BS-11)
- LDC (BS-09)
How To Apply
- Interested candidates may apply on an application form available on a site www.uts.com.pk.
- Download hardcopy of filled application form attach with relevant documents and send it to address Manager (Operation) Universal Testing Service (UTS), 278-B, Main Nazim-Ud-Din Road F-10/1 Islamabad.
- The Last Date to Apply for this job is 02 April 2020.
- Only shortlisted candidates will call for tests and interviews.
- Candidates must bring original documents at the time of the interview.
- No TA/DA is admissible for this job.
- Incomplete and late received applications will not accept.
Military Lands & Cantonment Department Jobs 2020 Latest Advertisement