Motorway Police Jobs Advertisement No 12 2019 Application Form | www.fpsc.gov.pk has been announced in Federal Public Service Commission FPSC today. Pakistani Nationality holders are eligible to apply for this job including Punjab, KPK, Sindh, Balochistan, Azad Kashmir, Gilgit-Baltistan, and FATA. This job is announced on a permanent basis. It is a great opportunity for those candidates who want a job in Motorway Police. Following is the complete detail of this job read carefully and apply online.
Motorway Police Jobs Advertisement No 12 2019 Application Form | www.fpsc.gov.pk
Newspaper: Daily Express
Posted Date: 01 Dec 2019
Job Location: Lahore, Islamabad, Karachi, Rawalpindi, Peshawar, Quetta, Gujranwala, Multan, Gwadar, Hyderabad, Jhelum, Rahim Yar Khan, Sukkur.
Deadline To Apply: 16 Dec 2019
Qualification Required: Matric, Intermediate, Graduation
Job Type: Permanent
Total Vacancies: 154
Age Limit: 20-4- Years
Payments: PKR 40000-80000/month
For Current Govt Jobs: Click Here
- Computer Operator (BS-16)
- Assistant Director (BS-17)
- Accountant (BS-16)
How To Apply
- Candidates fulfilling all criteria are suggested to apply through online at the official website www.fpsc.gov.pk
- Those candidates who do not have access to Internet Facilities are allowed to apply on an application written on plain paper along with relevant information to the address Federal Public Service Commission, Aga Khan Road, F-5/1, Islamabad.
- Motorway Police Jobs Last Date for submission of application is December 16, 2019.
- The applicants have to pay the test fee of Rs. 300/ for BPS-16 & 17, Rs. 750/ for BPS-18, Rs. 1200/ for BS-19 and Rs. 1500/ for BS-20 & above posts, in the NBP Bank, Government Treasury, and State Treasury.
- The MCQs Written (Descriptive) Test will be held on 29th March 2020.
- Candidates already in Government / Autonomous Bodies / Semi-autonomous Bodies should forward their applications through proper channel.
For Application Form: Click Here