Rescue 1122 KPK Jobs 2019 PTS Application Form Download Online www.pts.org.pk has been announced today. Applications are invited from well-disciplined, young, competent and educated candidates. Khyber Pakhtunkhwa domicile holders are eligible to apply for Rescue 1122 KPK Jobs 2019. Both male and female applicants can apply for this job.
Rescue 1122 is representing a model of integrated emergency services in Pakistan and it is offering emergency, fire, rescue, disaster management, water rescue, and many more services to the residents of Pakistan. After Punjab now it is performing brilliantly in KPK province too, and KPK Rescue 1122 Jobs are government sector jobs announced for the residents of KPK and FATA.
Government Latest Jobs Sep 2019
Following is the complete detail of this job read carefully and apply.
Rescue 1122 KPK Jobs 2019 PTS Application Form Download Online www.pts.org.pk
Posted Date: 04 Sep 2019
Job Location: Peshawar, DI Khan, Swabi, Abbottabad
Deadline To Apply: 18 Sep 2019
Qualification Required: Middle Matric, Intermediate, Graduation
Age Limit: 18-40 Years
Total Vacancies: 1750
- Station House Incharge
- Junior Scale Stenographer
- Transport Maintenance Inspector
- Account Assistant
- Audio / Video Cameraman
- Shift Incharge
- Wireless Technician
- Lead Fire Rescuer
- Computer Operator
- Emergency Medical Technician
- Fire Rescuer
- DERT Rescuer
- Electrical Technician
- Junior Clerk
- Auto Mechanic
- Senior Store Keeper
- Operator for Heavy Machinery (Excavator, Recovery Vehicle, Dumper Truck, etc.)
- Steel Fixer
- Helper for Heavy Machinery
- Store Keeper
- Office Attendant
- Naib Qasid
- Security Guard
How To Apply
- Interested candidates may download application form for Rescue 1122 KPK Jobs 2019 from PTS official website www.pts.org.pk.
- Filled application form attach with test fee deposit slip and send to address Pakistan Testing Services Headquarter, 3rd Floor Adeel Plaza, Fazal Haq Road, Blue Area, Islamabad.
- Candidates already working in government departments must apply through proper channel.
- Incomplete and late received applications will not be considered.
- No TA /DA will be given to the candidates appearing in test and interview.