Stay this page to read about Health Department Islamabad Jobs 2019 OTS Application Form Download Online announced today. Applications are invited from well disciplined, competent, well educated and experienced candidates.
Applicants from Punjab, KPK, Sindh, Balochistan are welcomed to apply for Health Department Islamabad Jobs 2019. Both male and female applicants are eligible to apply for this job. Following is the complete detail of this job read carefully and apply online.
Health Department Islamabad Jobs 2019 OTS Application Form Download Online
Posted Date: 23 Sep 2019
Job Location: Islamabad
Deadline To Apply: 07 Oct 2019
Qualification Required: Middle, Matric, Intermediate, Graduation, Masters
Age Limit: 18-35 Years
Total Vacancies: 254
For Current Covt Jobs: Click Here
- Deputy Director Training
- Deputy Director Surveillance
- Deputy Director Monitoring & Evaluation
- Store Officer
- Accounts Officer
- Procurement Officer
- Administrative Officer
- Health Education Officer
- Assistant Director Training
- Assistant Director Surveillance
- DPI Coordinator/Epidemiologist
- Provincial Superintendent Vaccination
- Assistant Director Monitoring & Evaluation
- Assistant Store Officer
- Assistant Accounts Officer
- Assistant Administrative Officer
- District Superintendent Vaccination
- Data manager
- Store Keeper
- Transport Supervisor
How To Apply
- Interested candidates may download application form and deposit slip online from OTS official website www.ots.org.pk.
- Candidates applying for BPS-06 to 18 must fill downloaded application form attach with paid test fee deposit slip and relevant documents and send to address Manager Operation Open Testing Service Office No. 1, Crescent Mall Commercial Central Avenue Road, Phase-IV, Bahria Town, Islamabad.
- Candidates applying for BPS-1 to 5 must send their applications to the address District Health Office, Block 14-I, First Floor, F-8 Center, Islamabad.
- Incomplete and late received applications will not be considered.
- All queries and roll numbers slip, test schedule will be available on OTS website.
For Application Form: Click Here