Tap this page to read about Energy Department Punjab Jobs 2019 Online Form Download announced today. Applications are invited from well-disciplined, educated and experience certificates. Punjab domicile holders are eligible to apply for Punjab jobs 2019.
Energy Department Punjab is under the Govt of Punjab and is the Govt body which is engaged and performing the functions of development, production and conservation of energy are the prime functions of this department and along with that, the consumption of energy for useful projects is also a main work and function of this department. So, it’s obvious that it’s a Govt body and provide ample of Govt jobs from Masters to Middle level for the applicants as you can view the latest one below.
Punjab Police Anti Terrorist Jobs 2019
Following is the complete detail of this job read carefully and apply.
Energy Department Punjab Jobs 2019 Online Form Download
Posted Date: 22 August 2019
Job Location: Lahore
Deadline To Apply: 06 Sep 2019
Qualification Required: Middle, Matric, Intermediate, Graduation, Masters
Age Limit: 20-50 Years
Total Vacancies: 14
- Project Director
- Deputy Director of hydraulic Structure
- Deputy Director of Monitoring and Evolution
- Assistant Director of Monitoring and Evolution
- Assistant Director (North and South)
- Accounts Officer
- CAD Operator/Head Draftsman
- Accounts Assistant
- Dak Runner
- Office Guard
How To Apply
- Interested candidates may apply online through Punjab Government official website www.jobs.punjab.gov.pk.
- Applying candidates must creat their profile first at Punjab Government website then apply for respective vacancies.
- Applicants applying for Sr No 1 to 5 must send their hard copy of application along with essential documents to address Secretary Energy Department 6th Floor, EFU Building, Jail Road, Lahore.
- Candidates applying for Sr No 6 to 10 may also send their application along with relevant documents to address Project Director, Punjab Power Management Unit, Energy Department, 77 Shah Jamal Lahore.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test and interview.
- Incomplete and late received applications will not be considered.
To Apply Online: Click Here