Friends PPSC Punjab Police Jobs 2019 for Sub Inspector and ASI Apply Online July Advertisement has been announced today. Applications are invited from well disciplined, well educated and experienced candidates. Total Vacancies for job is 800. It is a great opportunity for interested candidates, following is the complete detail of this job read carefully and apply online.
Federal Public Service Commission FPSC Jobs July 2019 Apply Online
Oil and Gas Company Ltd OGDCL Jobs 2019
Ministry of Law & Justice Jobs 2019
PPSC Punjab Police Jobs 2019 for Sub Inspector and ASI Apply Online July Advertisement
Posted Date: July 07,2019
Job Location: Lahore, Rawalpindi, Gujranwala, Multan, Bahawalpur, Bahawalnagar, Chiniot, DG Khan, Faisalabad, Gujrat, Hafizabad.
Deadline To Apply: July 22,2019
Qualification Required: Intermediate, Graduation, Masters
Age Limit : 20-50 Years
Salary: PKR 35000-100000/month
Total Vacancies: 800
Eligibility Criteria for Sub Inspector Jobs 2019
- Sub Inspector jobs in punjab police is on open merit required bachelor degree from well know university.
- Applicants for sub Inspector jobs height must be 5 feet and 7 inches(170.17 cm).
- Female candidates height should be 5 feet and 2 inches(157.48 cm).
- Male candidates chest should be 33″x34 1/2″ and visual standards should be 6/9.
- Sub Inspector jobs in Punjab police on service quota require three years service as head constable and as ASI.
Eligibility Criteria for ASI in Punjab Police Jobs 2019
- For ASI jobs candidates requires bachelor degree from well known university.
- Only Head Constables with three years clean service record are eligible to apply for ASI jobs 2019.
- Sub Inspector ( Open Merit) (BPS-14) 432 Vacancies.
- Sub Inspector (Service Quota) (BPS-14) 108 Vacancies.
- Assistant Sub Inspector (Service Quota)(BPS-11) 187 Vacancies.
How to Apply
- Interested candidates may apply online through PPSC official website www.ppsc.gov.pk.
- Candidates must deposit test fee of Rs 600 in favor of PPSC in NBP and State Bank Of Pakistan.
- Applicants must submit their online application before July 22,2019.
To Apply Online: Click Here