Join Pak Army as Captain Through Short Service Commission June 2019 Online Registration
Friends Join Pak Army as Captain Through Short Service Commission June 2019 has been announced today. Applications are invited from well disciplined, capable and energetic candidates. This job is announced only for male candidates. Candidates can register themselves through official website www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk. Last Date for registration is June 30,2019.
For More Army Jobs: Click Here
All Pakistani national candidates are welcome to come and serve their nation. Below you can read the complete detail of this job, read carefully and apply.
Join Pak Army as Captain Through Short Service Commission June 2019
AD Date: 17 June 2019
Job Location: Lahore, Islamabad, Karachi, Rawalpindi, Peshawar, Quetta
Deadline To Apply: June 30,2019
Qualification: Graduation, Masters
Organization: Pak Army
Who Can Apply: Only Male
Age Limit: 25-28 Years
Job Type: PERMANENT
Total Vacancies: 100
Payment: PKR 40000-60000/month
Skills: Information Technology
Eligibility Criteria To Join Pak Army as Captain
- Candidates willing to apply this job must possess Pakistani nationality and candidates from Azad Kashmir and Gilgit-Baltistan are also eligible to apply this job.
- This job is only for male candidates.
- Married and unmarried candidates are eligible to apply.
- Applying candidates age limit must between 25- 28 years.
Physical Condition To Join Pak Army as Captain
- Height of applying candidates must be 5 feet and 4 inches (162.5cm).
- Weight of candidates should be as per BMI.
How To Apply To Join Pak Army as Captain 2019
- All willing candidates are required to register themselves online from the official website
- www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk or register from the nearest Army Selection and Recruitment Centers.
- Registration of this job will start from June 17,2019.
- Join park army preliminary test will begin from 18-23 July 2019 and after that candidates will undergo the written test, Intelligence test, personality test, and medical test.
- Selected candidates from Army Selection and Recruitment Centers will be called for interview by GHQ selection board at Karachi Lahore and Rawalpindi.
- Original documents and attested copies of mark sheet, registration certificates, domicile copy, and fresh 3 passport size photographs should be provided at AR&SCand. Crossed postal order of RS 100 in favor of Director General Personnel, Administration GDPA, GHQ Islamabad.
For Online Registration: Click Here