Friends A new Job from the Education Department (Schools) Punjab Jobs 2019 has been announced.application are invited from well disciplined and educated candidates. Total vacancies for this job is 222 and vacancies name is Monitoring and Evaluation Assistant. Candidates can apply online and the Last Date of the job is June 30,2019.
More Punjab Govt Jobs: Click Here
Retired Armed forces persons with JCO and Chief Tech Ranks are also eligible for this job. This job is on contract base but can be extended on a good performance. The minimum education for the job is Intermediate. Candidates having Punjab domicile can apply for a job. Below a brief detail of this job, read carefully and apply.
Education Department (Schools) Punjab Jobs 2019 Apply online
Posted Date: 13 June 2019
Job Location: Lahore and Other District Of Punjab
Last Date To Apply: June 30,2019
Total Vacancies: 222
Vacancy Name: Monitoring and Evaluation Assistant
Age Required: 40-50 Years
How To Apply
Following is the detail to apply for the Education Department (Schools) Punjab Jobs 2019
- Candidates can only apply online through education department official website www.schools.punjab.gov.pk
- Take a print of fill application with 01 passport size photograph,attested CNIC photocopies,Attested educational certificate ,photocopies of CVs and deposit to District Monitoring Officer.
- Incomplete and late received applications will not be entertained.
- Candidates of any District of Punjab are eligible to apply.
- 5% of district minority can apply for a job.
To Apply Online Click Below