How to Join Pak Army as a Soldier(Sipahi) After Matric/FA Eligibility Complete procedure and Guide.If you have completed your 10th and Intermediate and you wish to Join Pakistan Army as a Soldier(Sipahi) via Online Registration but you don’t know the Eligibility criteria and Selection Criteria for Soldier jobs in Pakistan Army. So don’t worry I will completely guide you about how to become a soldier in Pakistan army with easy steps.
In this article, I will discuss the following topics for Pak Army Sipahi Bharti and it will clear all your confusion and doubts, therefore, read the complete article.
- How to Join the Pakistan Army as a Soldier(Sipahi) after Matric?
- What are the requirements for Pakistan Army Soldiers Jobs?
- How to Join the Pakistan Army as a Soldier after FA?
- What is the Eligibility Criteria for Soldier(Sipahi) Jobs?
- What height is required for Pak Army Soldiers’ Jobs?
- Can I join the Pakistan Army as a Soldier after the 10th?
- What height is required for Pak Army Soldier Jobs?
- What is the Age limit for Joining the Pakistan Army?
- What are Pak Army chest Requirements?
- What are the Eyesight Requirements for the Pak Army?
- Can females join the Pak Army as a soldier?
How to Join Pak Army as a Soldier(Sipahi) After Matric
Following is the category in which you may apply to Join the Pak Army as a Soldier
- General Duty(GD) Soldier
- Military Police Soldier
- Nursing Soldier
- Clerk Soldier
- Technician Soldier
What is the Age limit for Joining Pakistan Army as a Soldier(Sipahi)?
So, the Age limit for General Duty Soldiers, Soldier Clerks, Nursing Soldiers, Technician Soldiers, and Military Police Soldiers is as below but the marital status of all applying candidates must be Unmarried;
- Age Limit for Matric(10th ) pass candidates: 17-22 Years
- Age Limit for Intermediate pass Candidates: 17-23 years
- Bachelors candidates Age Required: 17-24 Years
- Balochistan Candidates Age Limit: 17-26 Years
What height is required for Pakistan Army Soldier Jobs?
- Height for General Duty GD Soldiers: 5’ Feet 4” Inches
- Height for Military Police Soldier: 5’ Feet 8” Inches
- Nursing Soldiers Height Required: 5’ Feet 5” Inches
- For Clerk Soldiers Height Limit: 5’ Feet 3” Inches
- Balochistan Candidates Height: 2” Inches relaxation
Chest for all Candidates applying for a soldier: 78 cm ( 31 Inches)
Chest Required for Balochistan Candidates: 74 cm
Can I join Pakistan Army as a Soldier after 10th and FA?
Yes, you can join the Pakistan Army after the 10th, Matric, and FA. Following is the education detail for soldier (Sipahi) Jobs;
- Education For General Duty Soldiers: Matric with 2nd Division
- Education For Clerk Soldier: FA, FSc with Grade C
- Nursing Soldiers Qualification Required: FSc with 1st Division
- Education For Military Police Soldier: FA Grade C
What are Pak Army chest Requirements To Join as a Soldier
- The chest Required to Join the Pakistan Army as a Soldier is 31 * 33 inches ( 79 cm to 84 cm).
- To check the chest expansion he will ask you to take a deep breath. During a deep breath, your chest expansion must be 5cm.
What are the Eyesight Requirements for Pak Army?
To get a job in Pak Army a Soldier Eyesight must
- Distant Vision must 6/9, 6/12 with glasses
- Near Vision without glasses J2, J7
What is the Weight Requirements for Pak Army Jobs as Soldier
During Pakistan Army Bharti your weight must according to your Body Mass Index( BMI).
Physical Fitness Test Requirements
After Height, Weight, and chest measurements candidates are to undergo Physical Fitness tests to join the Pak Army as a Soldier After Matric
- Candidates must complete 1.6 KM Running in 7 1/2 minutes.
- 15 Push Ups in 02 Minutes.
- 15 Sit Ups in 02 Minutes.
- 03 Chin Ups in 02 Minutes.
Can Females join the Pakistan Army as a soldier?
Yes, but female candidates apply only for JCO( Junior Commissioned Officer). Female Qualification must Matric. Height must be 5′ Feet and 2″ Inches.
Academic/Written Test To Join Pakistan Army as Sipahi Bharti
When you meet the Eligibility Criteria mentioned above you are to undergo a written test. This written test is conducted for all candidates applying for a Soldier job.
English 30 marks in which you are asked to write
- Translate paragraphs from English t Urdu
- Urdu to English
- Singular and Plural
Urdu 20 Marks in which you are asked to write
- Correct some Sentences
- Convert Singular to Plural
- To change Gender
Mathematics 20 Marks in which you must write answers of 5 Questions including Algebra, Variation, and Logarithm.
General Knowledge 10 Marks
Islamiyat: 10 Marks
Registration and Selection Procedure
- Interested candidates may register themselves in two methods. First method is Online Registration on the Pakistan Army website www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk. Test dates and times will be sent to applying candidates.
- The second method is to report to the nearest Army Selection and Recruitment Centre for registration to get the test date and time.
- Applicants must report in time at selection centers for initial tests.
- After tests and interviews, selected candidates will issue a call letter to join the Pakistan army.
| Apply Now |
So, friends, I have touched on all the points that came to your mind when you passed the 10th and FA examinations and you decided to join the Pakistan Army as Sipahi.
I will continue to update this article when new Eligibility Criteria are announced from the Pakistan Army so please keep visiting this site for fresh updates.
If you have any questions regarding this you may ask Comment Box, I will reply to you soon.
Share this article with your friends in this way they will get more information about the selection procedure of the Pakistan Army.
How can I become a Pak Army soldier?
To Join the Pak Army as a Soldier, Candidates must have minimum Matric Qualifications, with a minimum height of 4 feet 4 inches, an age limit must between 17-and 22 years, and a chest required 31 to 33 inches.
How much height is required for Pak Army?
The minimum height required to join pak army as soldier is 5 feet and 4 inches and maximum height required is 5 feet 7 inches.